High-Five Fridays #10
1) Hitler and the Seven Dwarfs likely needs some sort of an introduction (if you haven't heard about it yet), but I like to make you curious enough to click.
2) A beautiful (and slightly creepy) vintage tablecloth with the embroidered signatures of British WWII prisoners.
Too cool for school...
3) Slippity-do-da's Very Draining Post, Indeed.
4) KKC was Found in Mom's Basement. (How'd we get in her mom's basement?)
5) A high-five to Marty Weil for his patience during my interview with him at CQ.
Want to give high-fives too? Participation is a lot like Thursday Thirteen, only your post is links to who and what you like. (Plus, it's only 5 instead of 13!)
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).
Labels: collecting, cool, embroidery, high-five fridays
Okay, so you've managed to work in Adolf Hitler and Paas Egg Colouring in one list... that takes effort! :)
Excellent linkage! I can't even pick a favorite this week!
Just to be clear, this is me, Pop Tart, too. ;)
I'm learning a lot today... The tablecloth is amazing!
Hitler & 7 Dwarfs... Speechless.
My goodness that signature tablecloth is amazing. Such a great post, too.
Now that you've been found in mom's basement... what will you be taking with you when you leave? ;)
Love the crazy video at the 'very draining post'!
I had no idea about Hitler The Artist. Weird to think about the possibilities...
Post a Comment
Links to this post:
Create a Link