High-Five Fridays #10
1) Hitler and the Seven Dwarfs likely needs some sort of an introduction (if you haven't heard about it yet), but I like to make you curious enough to click.
2) A beautiful (and slightly creepy) vintage tablecloth with the embroidered signatures of British WWII prisoners.
Too cool for school...
3) Slippity-do-da's Very Draining Post, Indeed.
4) KKC was Found in Mom's Basement. (How'd we get in her mom's basement?)
5) A high-five to Marty Weil for his patience during my interview with him at CQ.
Want to give high-fives too? Participation is a lot like Thursday Thirteen, only your post is links to who and what you like. (Plus, it's only 5 instead of 13!)
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).