High-Five Fridays #2 (But My First On A Friday)
1) Rian Fike of Full Body Transplant says that I am "the Snark MASTER!" Likely this post disappoints in that regard, but there's always another post to be made...
2) Suburban Diva asks, "Does this room make me look fat?" I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate by association.
3) Reading The Past On Postcards (at CQ; but not by me) discusses more than the pretty pictures -- but yes, it shows neat old postcards too!
4) Did you know that the Library of Congress had a blog?
5) The "Top Ten Science Based Predictions that didn’t come true" has been selected as much for the science kitsch as for the fabulous Wayne's World graphic.
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).