I’ve got too much stuff. So I’m giving a lot of it away. Not only on Listia (my review here), but even right here, at Kitschy Kitschy Coo — starting with this kitschy vintage postcard.
On the back of this vintage postcard it reads, “Pan Am’s New 747. The plane with all the room in the world.” Which dates it to 1966 or so.
There are a number of easy ways to enter; multiple entries are allowed.
How To Enter
You may do one (or more) of the following:
* Post your entry as a comment — that’s easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, right?
* Follow me on Twitter: @DPopTart. (Please leave your Twitter username in your comment so I can check.)
* Tweet the following:
I entered @DPopTart’s contest to win a kitschy old postcard!http://bit.ly/q3GM3B
(Remember to come back here and leave a comment with your tweet for me to verify.)
You may tweet your entry once a day.
* Friend me on Face Book: Deanna Dahlsad. (When making the request, note that you are entering the Kitschy Kitschy Coo contest.)
* Post about this contest at your blog or website — if you do this you must include in your post to this contest post or the main URL of Kitschy Kitschy Coo.
(Please include the link to your blog post in the comments section so that I can find your post.)
Here’s the giveaway fine print:
* Giveaway is open to US residents only
* Contest ends September 17, 2011; entries must be made on or before midnight, central time, September 16, 2011. Winner will be announced/contacted on September 18, 2011. Winner have 48 hours to respond; otherwise, I’ll draw another name.