High-Five Fridays #3
1) Are you obsessed with those 80's malls? Sure you are, Valley Girl; so head on over to Big Mall Rat. (Psst, boys, I'll be at the fountain at 3, after I ditch my mom.)
2) A review of 1968's The King, fiction which reportedly angered Sinatra but delighted Silent Porn Star * (Yup, the asterisk means the site may have/has adult content. But shouldn't the name tell you that?)
3) A review of In the Realms of the Unreal -- how the heck have we missed this film?!
4) Apparently Elizabeth at Ridiculon has been linking to here since 1972 and I just noticed. High-five for her; slap on the fanny for me.
5) A high-five for myself for finally ranting & spewing my hatred for James Woods -- too bad it took Sean Young's drinking to force my writing hand. (Link is safe, but the site itself, Sex-Kitten.Net, is NWS.)
Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).